This is a surprisingly quick and easy garlic bread to have with a hearty soup meal or as a side with your lasagna. It just takes a few minutes to make this Quick Parmesan Garlic Bread! You can use any kind of Artisan-style bread, but we like the Roasted Garlic Bread from Costco. Helpful tip: If you’re like me and always freeze the second bread loaf from Costco, you can thaw it out and pop it in a 350F oven for 8 to 10 minutes to make the crust crispy again. Here is the link to the Vegetable Beef Soup pictured on the left.
Since you’re here, I thought you might enjoy one of the hilarious quotes from my kids that I’ve written down over the years. This one still makes me laugh!
Here are a few of the tools/ingredients I use:
I’m surprised that this cheese grater didn’t get great reviews on Amazon (under 4 stars). I’ve been really happy with it!
Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to my readers.
- Artisan-style bread like Costco's Roasted Garlic Bread
- Garlic extra virgin olive oil
- Parmigiano Reggiano block cheese, grated
- Cut bread into ½ inch slices
- Use a silicone pastry brush to coat one side of the bread with the garlic olive oil
- Shred the cheese and sprinkle it on top of the oiled side of the bread.
- Push the cheese down so it sticks to the bread.
- Place bread under a broiler for a few minutes until golden brown