Really? Ranch Gravy?
Since you’re here, I thought you might enjoy one of the hilarious quotes from my kids that I’ve written down over the years. This one still makes me laugh!
- Hormel Pork Tenderloin, typically ~18 oz.
- 2 Tablespoons (about ¾ of a packet) of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (dry powder)
- One can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- One can of water (use the soup can)
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- Cut the tenderloin into ¾ inch medallions. Salt and pepper both sides. Brown the pork in some olive oil. I use the browning function on my pressure cooker for this step.
- Add the Cream of Chicken Soup, Hidden Valley Dressing Mix, and water to the pork and whisk to combine.
- Cook on maximum pressure (mine is 15 lbs) for 30 minutes and do a quick release.
- If the gravy is a little thin, mix a slurry with cornstarch (about 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water), mix well and whisk while adding to the pressure cooker. Let it simmer for a few more minutes until thickened.
- Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.
If you don't have a pressure cooker, cook this recipe in a slow cooker on high for 3 to 4 hours.